“About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, AND the prisoners were LISTENING to them.”
Praying and Singing! Powerful tools from our God for our use! People will stop, listen, and think about the message.
“Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the jail were shaken, AND IMMEDIATELY ALL the doors of the prison opened, and EVERYONE’S chains came loose.”
MUSIC IS POWERFUL! Music can set people free when it is used to glorify our God.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN BE A PART OF THE MUSIC/CREATIVE MINISTRIES AT WHBC:
The Most Important and Influential Music Opportunity Available…CONGREGATIONAL SINGING. Together, we lift our voices to God for “He inhabits our praises.” He wants to hear our voices in unity “make Him famous.”
- Resounding Praise Choir acts as lead worshipers for our Congregational Singing. We meet on Wednesdays at 7:00 PM for rehearsals. Adults and Youth participate in this choir. We welcome everyone to join us.
- Praise Team leads us in Worship.
- Children’s Music meets on Sundays at 4:00 PM.
- Drama/Theatre opportunities occur throughout the year.
- Music/Creative Arts Students are encouraged to share their God-given gift of music, dance, drama, and/or art in our safe and encouraging environment at WHBC. Sunday morning worship opportunities are available throughout the year and are based on the skill level of the young artist.
There are many ways to participate in our Music/Creative Ministry that do not require you to sing, act, or play an instrument. You can help in the music library, make costumes, organize and maintain the costumes, organize the props, build stages and props, paint the stages and props, be a stage hand, paint the performance stage walls, and/or help decorate the church for the Easter and Christmas seasons.
Then contact me, Sarah Roberts, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-332-6221.
We are also on Facebook. Click here to “like” us!
Be sure to watch us on Facebook Live.